What Is Dimple Creation?
Dimples are classified as a Zygomaticus Major defect, which is a little-known fact. When your cheek musculature is damaged, they develop naturally. The skin that covers the defect becomes wedged in the connective tissue, resulting in dimples in the cheeks.
Dimples have long been thought to be attractive. The issue is that they occur in nature. Natural dimples are present in only 20% of the human population. The remaining 80% are desperate to get their hands on them. As a result, we have perfected the art of dimple creation (and removal) surgery in Delhi at Sarayu Clinics.
Dimples are commonly thought to be a desirable feature and are associated with beauty. Now, thanks to advancements in cosmetology, almost anyone can have a dimple smile.