Lip Fillers Treatment in Delhi
Do you ever wish you had more luscious, kissable lips when you look in the mirror? Or perhaps you’re curious about how to keep your lipstick from smudging on your thinning lip-line? You can now have voluptuous and defined lips whenever you want. Without breaking the bank and during your lunch break!
What are lip fillers?
Lip fillers are available from dermatologists in Delhi and all over the world to enhance the beauty of your lips. In sterile syringes, these lip fillers are available. HA, or hyaluronic acid is contained in the syringe.
Hyaluronic acid is a sugar molecule that is found naturally in our skin. When we inject hyaluronic acid into the lips, it hydrates them and plumps them up.
Who can have lip filler?
Lip fillers can be used by anyone who wants to improve the appearance of their lips. You can have a subtle lip augmentation or a full lip augmentation. Only the top lip, only the bottom lip, or only the lip line. Some women want a lot of volumes, while others want celebrity-like lips.
These requests are contingent on your objectives. At any age, both men and women can have the procedure.
What to avoid before getting lip fillers?
Vitamin E, fish oil, flax seeds, and aspirin should all be avoided when using dermal fillers. This should be done at least one week prior to the lip injections. Also, schedule your lip augmentation a week in advance of any major event. If there is any bruising, this allows time for it to heal.
How are lip fillers done?
A numbing cream is used to start your lip augmentation procedure. The lips are completely numb after 45 minutes. Following that, we begin the lip injections procedure which is finished in 15 mins.
In Delhi, lip augmentation takes about 15 minutes. It goes without saying that it is completely painless.
What to expect after lip augmentation with dermal fillers?
You may notice a slight bee-stung appearance to your lips after your lip injections. It’s possible that this will last a day or two. You must also refrain from kissing for two days. You can also apply lip gloss after 12 hours.
After lip augmentation, you can resume your normal routine. In some cases, swelling or bruising may occur, which will heal in 2 to 4 days. Other than that, there are no negative effects.
How long do lip fillers last?
Lip fillers’ effects can last anywhere from 6 to 12 months. It can sometimes last a little longer. This is dependent on the type of filler we use.
Restylane and Belotero have a 6- to 9-month duration. Juvederm Ultra XC, on the other hand, lasts 9 to 12 months. Others, like Volift, can last anywhere from 12 to 18 months.
It’s also worth noting that lip fillers dissolve more quickly in smokers. People who make a lot of facial expressions are also at risk.
What is the cost of lip fillers in Delhi?
Lip filler prices in Delhi are determined by a variety of factors. An expert injector, such as a Skin Special or Facial Plastic Surgeon, will charge more than a junior injector. A lip filler that lasts 9 months is more expensive than one that lasts only 3 months.
Dermal fillers that have been approved by the FDA in the United States are more expensive than fillers from Korea and China. Lip fillers start at Rs 18000 at my Delhi clinic, Sarayu Skin Treatment Clinic.
What to Expect from Lip Filler Treatment?
For 1-2 days, the affected area may be tender. In addition, sensitive people may experience redness, swelling, itching, and bruising. Pain is usually bearable, and there is no need for medication. It’s possible that the treated area will develop a visible bump. To reduce the size of the bump, gently massage the affected area. The side effects are only temporary, and they go away after a few days. Contact your surgeon if the symptoms persist after three days. Dermal fillers produce immediate results, but they only last six months to two years, depending on the type of filler used. The outcome is determined by the injector’s qualifications and experience. Repeated sessions of dermal filler injectables are required to maintain your aesthetic goal.
Benefits of Lip Fillers Treatment in Delhi
Fillers are the best treatment option for getting rid of moderate worry lines, frown lines, wrinkles, skin folds, and restoring sunken areas on the face to their former volume. The skin becomes smooth and young looking, after the treatment. Its many benefits are outlined below –
- Fine lines and wrinkles on various areas of the face can be smoothened out easily.
- Sunken areas like the under eye area or cheeks, can be made to look rejuvenated and plumper by filling in the area using a filler.
- Depending on the type of filler used, you can opt for the results to last for any duration between six months to even two years.
- Facial contours can be enhanced by plumping specific features such as the upper cheek area or the lips.
Fillers Treatment at Sarayu Clinics in Delhi
Sarayu Clinics in Delhi administer filler treatment to suitable clients, which is one of the most effective solutions for aging skin. Our Delhi locations have the most up-to-date infrastructure as well as the right team of experienced dermatologists who excel at providing the required treatment.
- Initial Consultation – Our Skin Specialists recommends filler treatment after a thorough examination of the facial areas with wrinkles and folds. It’s only used when it’ll give you the results you’re looking for. The filler is injected into the affected area, temporarily adding volume to the skin and giving the face a smooth appearance. This treatment is the most effective for moderate to severe wrinkles on the skin, helping to smooth the skin and give it a more youthful appearance.
- Procedure – Fillers treatment is a one-time procedure that takes about an hour to complete. Following your initial consultation, our dermatologist will advise you on the type of filler to use. The treatment is tailored to your specific skin needs. Following the selection of the filler, the skin is numbed with a topical anesthetic to ensure that you do not experience any discomfort during the procedure. An ultra-fine needle is then used to inject the filler into the affected area. Filler treatment is one of our ‘lunch hour’ procedures because it takes very little time and leaves no visible signs.
- Post Care Advice – After the procedure, our Skin Treatment Specialist in Delhi will provide you with the necessary instructions and skincare regimen that you must follow in order to achieve the best results and keep them for a longer period of time. For the next two weeks after the treatment, no massage or strenuous activity is advised. For one night, you will be advised to sleep with your face up towards the ceiling.
- Follow Up Sessions – Filler treatment is a temporary but effective way to reduce wrinkles and improve facial contours. Depending on the type of filler used, the results can last anywhere from six months to two years. Our Skin Specialist in Delhi will recommend follow-up sessions at appropriate intervals to maintain the results.