PRP For Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi
Hair Loss in Men & Women
Hair loss affects both men and women, resulting in a loss of self-esteem and confidence. The best chance of halting thinning, regrowing hair that has been lost, and increasing the thickness of this hair is to treat it as soon as it is detected. The AR gene, which causes DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to attack hair follicles, stunting hair growth and increasing the risk of permanent hair loss, is linked to the majority of hair loss.
By the age of 50, 50% of men have lost their hair. These are the ones. (Hair loss affects 99 percent of males with AR genes, and 60 percent of females). The genetic component accounts for 45 percent of the variance, with the remainder owing to medical or environmental factors. In women, hypothyroidism, stress, medications, age, and nutrition all play a role.
PRP For Hair Loss
PRP is a low-risk hair loss treatment that uses your own plasma to jump-start hair growth. The efficacy of PRP hair loss treatment is moderate, and it is less expensive than hair transplant surgery. Both male and female pattern hair loss can be treated with this product. The earlier you begin, the better the results will be.
1. PRP for hair loss stops the progression of baldness by prolonging the growth cycle.
2. PRP hair treatment reactivates dormant hair follicles.
3. Thicker hair replaces shedding thinner hair.
It’s a non-surgical option for men and women who have hair thinning. Because hair transplant surgery has limitations, it’s critical to maintain and stabilize hair growth while also slowing the progression of hair loss in the early stages with PRP hair treatment.
What Is PRP Hair Treatment?
PRP is a concentrated platelet preparation. (Platelet-rich plasma) is a type of platelet-rich plasma that works by releasing growth factors into the skin. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) was first used in cosmetics to treat acne scarring and wrinkles. However, this treatment is now widely used in a variety of medical treatments, not just for hair restoration.
- The platelets are obtained from a blood sample, taken immediately before treatment.
- The blood is centrifuged to obtain a platelet concentrate called platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
- On activation, the platelets release numerous growth factors (including IGF, EGF).
- Activation occurs naturally on injection into the skin or with the addition of calcium chloride to the plasma.
PRP Hair Treatment – What Is Involved?
- Before PRP hair treatment the area must be sufficiently numbed.
- A topical anaesthetic is applied 1 hour before treatment.
- The area to be injected is cleaned with medical antiseptic.
- PRP for hair treatment is injected into your scalp this allows a very accurate depth of penetration and improves the outcome of PRP hair restoration.
How Many PRP for Hair Loss Sessions Will I Require?
- Four treatments in total are recommended, repeated every two weeks.
- Research has shown a significant reduction in hair loss and high satisfaction with the treatment outcome after a cycle of treatments.
PRP Hair Treatment Cost
As a minimum, a series of 4 sessions spaced fortnightly to monthly so we offer packages. Please get in touch with our hair fall expert doctors in Delhi to see how many session you will require to stop and control your hair fall.
Diagnosis before PRP Injections for Hair Loss
PRP will only work on male and female pattern baldness, so getting the right diagnosis is crucial to developing a strategy. Male pattern baldness accounts for the majority of hair loss in men, while female pattern baldness accounts for nearly half of hair loss in women. The treatment of underlying medical conditions is critical. Early PRP injections for hair loss are more effective, so seek help as soon as you notice your hairline thinning or receding.
There is no cure for baldness; however, once the head is bald, cosmetic options such as scalp micro pigmentation (hair tattoo) or surgical options such as hair transplant surgery are available in Delhi.