You are a good candidate for follicular unit transplantation if:
Your age is above 20
You are a person of a healthy disposition
You have been diagnosed with pattern baldness
You have high hair follicle density
Other factors to consider:
Healthy donor supply: Your donor site should be in good shape. This contributes to the hair transplant surgery’s cosmetic goal. Hair transplant surgery relies heavily on a healthy donor area, and it is not recommended to undergo the procedure unless the donor area is stable.
The scalp should not have an autoimmune disorder. Hair surgeons find it difficult to perform FUT on disorders that affect the entire scalp, such as spot baldness.
Skin laxity: The easier it is for the hair surgeon to implant the graft at the recipient site, the more lost your scalp is. Hair transplant surgery will become impossible if the scalp is too tight.
You are not eligible for FUT treatment if you have a thyroid disorder, diabetes, or a blood thinning disorder, and you need to consult with our hair transplant surgeon, Dr. Adarsh Tripathi, to see if your case can be an exception.
FUT technique procedure:
The hair surgeon will schedule an appointment on the day of the surgery after determining your suitability for follicular unit transplantation for hair. On the day of the surgery, make the following preparations:
The scalp will be cleaned and anesthesia administered so that you do not feel any pain.
- The hair surgeon will then cut a small longitudinal graft of skin from the back fringe of the scalp. The strip is about 6–10 inches long.
- The surgeon will then close the incision using smart stitches.
- In the third step, the strip is taken to the cutting room, and using a high-magnification microscope, the surgeon will clean and separate the graft.
- A single strip can be cut into up to thousands of small segments some containing only one hair each.
- The harvest grafts are then inserted in the small slits made in the bald area.
- The surgical sites are covered with bandages and gauze.
FUT is a very safe and reliable hair transplant technique, but the key to its success is the careful preservation of the follicular units, which should not be broken or combined with large ones.
Choosing the best hair transplant specialist in Delhi will ensure that you get the best results right away. Hair will be transplanted individually, in groups of two or three, rather than in clusters, by an experienced hair transplantation expert.
Top hair surgeons in India use this ground-breaking technique to painstakingly harvest healthy hair so that the transplanted site’s results are as natural as possible.
Advantages of the FUT hair restoration technique:
The follicular unit transplantation procedure is widely used by top hair surgeons in Inditechnique:
- It involves minimal distraction in the patient’s daily lifestyle
- It is a painless procedure
- Leaves minimal Scar.
- Dr. Adarsh Tripathi’s hair transplantation surgeons use Trichophyte Clouser so that the scar is barely visible or noticeable.
- A large number of grafts can be taken and transplanted per session
- Only one or two incisions are needed per session
- The availability of a large number of hair grafts makes it possible for the best hair specialists in Delhi to flexibly create a soft frontal hairline and a fuller look by using 1-2 grafts or 3-4 grafts as per requirement.
- Tiny incisions for punch grafting ensure that there is no damage to the scalp’s connective tissue and blood supply.
- FUT does not cause depressions or elevations of the grafts and the shiny look to the scalp. FUT preserves the elasticity of the scalp
- FUT is a maintenance-free technique for hair restoration
Side effects of FUT hair procedure:
If performed by one of India’s best hair surgeons, this procedure has no side effects. Before beginning the hair transplant procedure, hair experts conduct a thorough examination of the scalp. You may experience pain, redness, itching, and swelling in the treated area following FUT hair restoration. However, with the help of pain relievers and antibiotics, these can be easily managed.
In order to achieve the best and most permanent results in terms of natural-looking denser results with minimal discomfort and scalp damage, FUT hair transplant must be performed by a skilled hair transplant surgeon like Dr Adarsh Tripathi of Sarayu Clinics in Delhi.
The only thing to remember about FUT is that the transplanted hair may fall out 2-3 weeks after the surgery (Telogen effluvium), which is completely normal and indicates that the implanted follicular units have been adopted.
The Results of FUT:
After the hair transplantation procedure in India, you will notice new hair growth in a few months, but the full results will take about 10-12 months.
Follicular hair transplantation cost in Delhi:
The cost of FUT surgery in India varies from clinic to clinic and it depends on
- The amount of hair being transplanted
- Type and thickness of the hair
- The expertise and experience of the hair transplant surgeon
- The Technique being used by the doctor
- Sometimes the location of the clinic plays a part
The cost can go higher if you are getting this procedure done in a Hospital
In India, the cost of FUT surgery is less than that of traditional hair transplant surgeries. The best hair transplant clinics in Delhi offer FUT as a low-cost option.
Why choose Sarayu Clinics for your FUT Hair Transplant Procedure?
FUT is performed by trained hair transplant experts in Delhi at The Sarayu Clinics, aided by innovative and advanced equipment. Unlike other clinics where all procedures are performed by one consultant, the Sarayu Clinics in India has a team of dedicated specialists for each procedure.
Our team believes that each patient should receive treatment that is tailored to their specific problem. For example, you may believe that invasive surgery is the only way to solve your hair and skin problem, but in reality, our consultants’ modern treatments can help you get rid of the problem in a non-surgical and simple manner.
If you, too, have been plagued by uncontrollable hair loss, the expert hair specialists at Sarayu Clinics in Delhi can assist you in finding a simple and effective solution. With our holistic hair restoration treatments performed by expert hair transplant surgeon Dr. Adarsh Tripathi, you too can have a healthy mane of hair.